Friday, September 23, 2011

On the Road Again

When this blog was created a year ago, I had a vision for something that would minister specifically to those of us who mostly live in our RV's - because that really is a different kind of life than living in a stationary home with four solid walls and a foundation in a permanent place.


For this blog, I had a destination in mind.  I had a goal and a rough itinerary.  But somewhere along the way, I got on a wrong road and it's taken me a while to get back on course.  I was disappointed, disillusioned, disgusted with my self - well, that's all a little strong, but instead of following through my detour, I just stopped and stayed at the next road block. 

While my man is working here in North Dakota, I have been looking for other women who are newcomers, outsiders, and temporary residents.  It's not hard to spot them.  They are asking for directions (because they are women not men!), reading bulletin boards in the post office, and not talking North Dakotan. 

At four this morning, I was laying in bed, pondering our unique connections and needs.  And the fires of inspiration seem to have came back. 

Come along with me as we explore where we are in this life and enjoy the great adventure.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Girlie!What mission do you have in mind. We , of course, are still here and there, but mostly in the southern heat. Hoping all is well with you. I also hit some detours and am just getting on my feet again. Inspiration is muddled, but I am sure that will clear.

    ReplyDelete